Re: [Evolution] debugging ldap contacts connection

Try starting evolution-data-server and evolution from console and look
for the log messages?

-Sushma.

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 12:11 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
Trying to connect to a specific LDAP server I am getting an error
dialog:

        Error loading address book.

        We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either means you have entered an incorrect URI, or
the LDAP server is unreachable.

Other LDAP address books work just fine.  Where do I start in trying to
debug what is wrong with this particular one?  Is there some evolution
startup verbosity that I can enable to tell me what it's not liking?
This address book used to work fine in previous versions and I can
browse the LDAP server with GQ just fine.

b.