[Evolution] not all mail show up in sub folder

hi
I've been using Evo & SLOX for some time now and no problems.
Today for no reason one of my mail sub folders only shows 2 of the 300+
mails in it. I know that the mails are there - I can read them in SLOX
OK, and Evo also highlights when a new mail enters the folder - though I
cannot see it.. and ideas - any other info I can provide?
I know that nothing has happened on either my laptop or SLOX ...

Thanks
Regards
Ade