Re: [Evolution] Viewing Message jumps to bottom right corner?

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 09:45 +1000, Michael-John Anthony wrote:
Hi all,

An interesting one! Using Evolution-2.4.1, Evolution-Exchange-2.4.1,
evolution-data-server-1.4.1.1 . Using Gnome 2.12.1

2 messages. None have attachments. One from a local Exchange user, the
other from outside the organisation.

If I view a message that has come from a local Exchange user, I click
on the message, and I can see the headers and the top of the message.

Let's call this "normal". It's what I'd expect.

If I view a message that hasn't come from Exchange (ie, from outside
the organisation), then clicking on the message makes it jump to the
bottom right hand corner of the message. I then need to scroll up to
the top to read it properly.

This is not what I'd expect.

Has anyone else come across this?

I am sure i have seen something like this on bugzilla. Could not find it
though.
Could you attach the message in question here (or even better file a bug
on bugzilla.gnome.org and attach the message in question there, removing
any confidential information that is in the message)

Cheers,
partha