Re: [Evolution] I loose my email

El sáb, 26-11-2005 a las 07:53, Andre Klapper escribió:
hi,

Am Freitag, den 25.11.2005, 20:32 -0500 schrieb Jonatan Arango:
> This is probably an stupid question for you, but while I was erasing
> one folder my system got frozen, I had to kill X restart the session
> and when I open evolution, surprise there is no messages in any
> folder.
>
> when I do du -sh ~/evolution I see about 100 MB of space used, I hope
> almost all my messages are there, but what can I do to see my inbox ok
> again?

i assume that you refer to evolution 1.4.5 (which is several years old)?
if you start evolution from a shell, is there any interesting output?
please don't take a look at the size of the folder, but if your mail
files are still there. :-)
Hi Andre, thanks a lot for your answer, yes you are right It's version evolution-1.4.5-7 on FC1
When I start it from console absolutely nothing is shown

What else can I try?

Regards

Jga

cheers,