Re: [Evolution] Re: Evolution window title

David, I knew a David Bicking in West Virginia. You wouldn't happen to be him, would you? :-)

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 04:47 -0800, David Bicking wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, I was using 1.4. I really liked 1.4. 2.4
is a strange new creature that kind of sort of does
the job for me.

Wow. I kind of gather from what I read that it was the
gnome component that changed.

I was more or less expecting a response of "well,
dummy, that's what the so and so component or applet
is for..."

David