Re: [Evolution] Daily signatures

Definitely doable.  My sig is generated by a bash+python script
that picks random quotes from a file.

Thus, you could *easily* program it to check for DOW, etc.

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 11:02 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I think this is better done with a script outside of Evolution and just
set Evolution to use said script as a signature source... which is
already doable :)

Jeff