Re: [Evolution] Re: Problems with cyrillic

Hello,

ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ wrote in an email dated 15-Nov-05 20:36:
Mozilla Thunderbird supports UTF-8 that's for sure. I got complains from
two recipients using Thunderbird and since I've been using Thunderbird
for a long time before switching to Evo I thought that smth was wrong
with Evolution.

Just to answer this, I read this thread with Thunderbird 1.0.7 on XP, and I can see the cyrillic text without any problem.

Nicolas