Re: [Evolution] Problems with cyrillic

I'm reading your mail with the same UTF-8 setup as you, and your name
and your signature show up in cyrillic (I belive that correct, don't
understand cyrillic ;-)  )

Running evo 2.4.1 on fedora core 4.

LALO

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 00:31 +0100, ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:
I couldn't find anything in the archive so that's why I decided to write
about it here.

Just started using Evolution some weeks ago. I have the following
problem:

I have selected UTF-8 in both the Composer and Mail Preferences and
somehow when I send an e-mail, my "Subject" and "From" fields turn into
a bunch of hieroglyphs. For example, I put a subject "ÑÐÑÑ" which is
"test" but in cyrillic and in the source of the message I get
"?iso-8859-5?Q?=E2=D5=E1=E2?=".

The same thing happens with my name which is also written in cyrillic.

Did someone had problems with this before me? I don't understand why it
converts the charachters into something else when I've only chosen
UTF-8. :\

Anyone?

PS You can see the same stuff if you open the source of this message.

Este e-mail y cualquier posible archivo adjunto està dirigido Ãnicamente al destinatario del mensaje y
contiene informaciÃn que puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al
remitente respondiendo este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los posibles archivos adjuntos al
mismo de su sistema. Està prohibida cualquier utilizaciÃn, difusiÃn o copia de este e-mail por cualquier
persona o entidad que no sean las especÃficas destinatarias del mensaje. ANTEL no acepta ninguna
responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicaciÃn que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra PolÃtica de
Seguridad de la InformaciÃn.
This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not
intended recipient please inform the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the
attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not the specific
addressee(s) is prohibited. ANTEL is not responsible for any communication emitted without respecting our
Information Security Policy.