Re: [Evolution] Recover IMAP email from local copy

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 18:15 -0500, ev trauco neverbox com wrote:
Hi All,

I accidentally deleted all my email from one of my IMAP accounts.
However, I've always have a local copy of my email and happen to have
one from a few weeks ago, which I'd like to import back.

So I have an old .evolution folder with the local copies
under .evolutoin/mail/imap etc etc. I've tried to import single files
using the 'import' function, but it doesn't work. Does anybody know how
to accomplish this?

Same thing happened to me a while back, and some kind soul send
me this perl script.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
armor to lead all his customers out of a mire of technological
chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who by peddling
second-hand, second-rate technology, led them all into it in the
first place."
Douglas Adams