Re: [Evolution] account creation script

I had no time to wait so I did my own bash-script but thanks anyway.

JS

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 04:13 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 13:29 +0530, Sankar P wrote:
There is already a script for this purpose. Check out the
evolution-gconf-tools module.
Evolution looks for a certain keys on gconf, (under apps/evoluiton)
while startup to get the list of configured accounts.

Is e-g-t part of Evo 2.4 or 2.5?

I found these 2 web sites, but don't know if they are canonical
anymore.
http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/evolution-gconf-tools/
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution_2fGConfTools

Sankar