Re: [Evolution] Three small questions about Evolution

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 14:27 +0100, Nicolas Chevreux wrote:
Hello,

I am pretty new at using Evolution, and have three small questions
related to this program's ease of use:

1. is there a way to have a default signature automatically added to my
email? I would press "new message", and the signature would already be
there, at the bottom of the message.
Hmm... NO.

2. is it possible to get rid of the HTML formatting toolbar in the
compose window? I write emails in plain text only, and would like to get
rid of this toolbar.
The HTML Formatting toolbar is grayed out (disabled) if you have
disabled HTML Mail format.

3. when viewing a folder where messages are threaded (usenet, for
example), could all the threads be collapsed by default?

No.