[Evolution] Re: [Opensync-users] mailsync questions/request

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Armin Bauer wrote:

David Ronis wrote:
[snip]
3) Any chance of you building an opensync mailsync plugin?
[...]
3) this is definitely on the roadmap for the future. But i cannot make
an promises when this will be implement. Help is appreciated :)

In my suggestion is wellcome: before implementing, do investigate thoroughly which options you have for mailbox access. Mailsync is based on the c-client library and allthough there seem to be very professional people building on top of that library it is beyond me how they find out about the semantics details of the API of that library - me personaly I had trouble with whatever docu I could find about it. There are other libraries for the same task but I haven't ever studied them in depth.
*t

  Tomas Pospisek
  http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions