Re: [Evolution] Urgent re-post: Ubuntu mailing list problem

hi gordon,

Am Montag, den 07.11.2005, 17:11 +0000 schrieb Gordon Burgess-Parker:
I subscribe to a number of mailing lists, one of which is the Ubuntu
UK list. I have rules that move these different mails to different
folders. On receipt of a mail from the Ubuntu list, the mail is moved
to the correct folder but the Received field is a "?". If I move the
mail to another folder manually, the Received field reverts to the
proper format, ie date and time. If I move the mail back to the Ubuntu
List folder the Date and time received stay as normal. this *ONLY*
happens with the Ubuntu mailing List and *ONLY* in Evolution. In other
words none of the other mailing lists I receive have a problem with
the date, and no other mail client has a problem with the Ubuntu
mailing list date.

Can someone please suggest what might be going on?

never heard of that, please either file a bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org and attach an example message (remove any
confidential data before) or post an example message here attached so we
can find out if there are any anormal headers or stuff like that. :-/

no other idea otherwise. any output on the shell?

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!