[Evolution] Urgent re-post: Ubuntu mailing list problem

I subscribe to a number of mailing lists, one of which is the Ubuntu UK list. I have rules that move these different mails to different folders. On receipt of a mail from the Ubuntu list, the mail is moved to the correct folder but the Received field is a "?". If I move the mail to another folder manually, the Received field reverts to the proper format, ie date and time. If I move the mail back to the Ubuntu List folder the Date and time received stay as normal. this *ONLY* happens with the Ubuntu mailing List and *ONLY* in Evolution. In other words none of the other mailing lists I receive have a problem with the date, and no other mail client has a problem with the Ubuntu mailing list date.

Can someone please suggest what might be going on?