[Evolution] Re: Evolution-list Digest, Vol 4, Issue 10

I believe this was mentioned as a bug some time ago, but I don't know if
anyone's doing something about it...all options for saving embedded
images from an email in Evolution have now been removed

This works in Evo 2.2.x, so this obviously is a regression since 2.4.

Please file a bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org and mention it's a
regression in the detailed description. Feel free to post the bug number
here. :)

...guenther

Thanks...I've raised this as bug number 320855.

Mark