[Evolution] Problem opening attachments.

Hi,

I receive quite a lot of Microsoft Office documents (".doc" files)
mainly because most of my friends use Windows. These documents arrive as
attached files and I would prefer if Evolution would allow me to open
them with OpenOffice but I only get the option of "save as" when I press
RMB. The contents help states in section 2.2.3.1: "... attached word
processor files can be opened in OpenOffice.org or another word
processor ...". These word processor files are probably not Microsoft
word but with proper configuration Evolution ought to be able to let
OpenOffice process them.

The mentioned Microsoft word files come in as "application/msword". How
do I tell Evolution to let OpenOffice process them?

I run Evolution 2.0.4 on Fedora Core 3.

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen