[Evolution] Re: Saving embedded images

I believe this was mentioned as a bug some time ago, but I don't know if
anyone's doing something about it...all options for saving embedded
images from an email in Evolution have now been removed (for some
reason!) I get several comic digests and I like to save my favourites to
send to people or archive, and I have no way to do this, not even to
open them in a browser since the last change. Any ideas/is this being
looked at?

Mark Hewitt