[Evolution] Address Book

Hi
I searched in the archives without avail. I want to use LDAP as the
backend for looking up email addresses. But my Ximilar Evolution 1.2.2-4
is unable to display the email ID's.

Also, I am unable to email ID's by chosing "Actions->Add Sender to
Address Book".

I'd be grateful for your help.

Thanks
Murthy
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** This e-mail  has been scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **