Re: [Evolution] Outlook PST Equivalent

On 5/31/05, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
AFAIK, if "backup" is a vfolder there is no mbox. It would need to be a
real folder. And of course you'd need to have Evo configured to use
mboxes locally.

Well, I said he should create a new mail folder, not virtual folder,
named "backup". Quoting my original post:

Create a new mail folder (let's say the name of the folder is
"backup"). Make a virtual folder that has a filter to have only mails

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong gmail com

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://getfirefox.com