Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution lost my todo and calendar info--recovered?

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 03:44 +0200, guenther wrote:
I just added a todo, and magically all my old todo's appeared.
I still don't see anything on my calendar, though maybe if I add
something there it will come back.

Can anyone suggest a theory of what's going on?

Todo and Calendar...

The "display this {Todo,Calendar} checkboxes" next to the Todo List /
Calendar name are checked, aren't they?

...guenther

I'm not sure which checkboxes you are referring to.  In the left-hand
pane in the 3 pane view, with Calendars selected, I see headlines "On
This Computer", "On The Web", and "Contacts".  Under "On This Computer"
there is a check box with "Personal" next to it.

It was not checked, and checking it showed my Calendar items.  My
similar entry for todo's is checked, though as I said I'm now seeing
todo's.

So I think these are the checkboxes you meant, and that they are
responsible for the disappearance.  I guess for some reason the crash
turned the checkboxes off.  That's a little odd, since I've never
touched them before now.

Thanks.
Ross Boylan