[Evolution] evolution lost my todo and calendar info

I had just entered a new todo item when I got messages about various
components crashing.  This is not uncommon.  I did evolution
--force-shutdown and then restarted.

On re-entry, my to-do list and calendar were empty.  My address book is
still present.  My mail, on an IMAP server, is OK (also local stuff,
like Sent is still present).

First, what files do I need to restore to get my data back?
Second, is there any chance the data are still around, but slightly
corrupted and recoverable?

Running evo 2.0.4 under Debian GNU/Linux (testing).  I have not upgraded
it particularly recently (Mar 29).  Evolution typically shows me a
message that it has lost connectivity with the IMAP server when I come
in; this is a result of nightly backups.  My theory is this has
something to do with its crashiness.
--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 502-4031
530 Parnassus Avenue (Library) rm 115-4          ross biostat ucsf edu