Re: [Evolution] email sending problem

I have configured 5 email accounts.
One of them has wrong smtp configuration.

Here is above. See below. ;)

Problem:
When I send an email from this account, it goes to outbox (and that is
ok)
It cannot be send because of wrong smtp conf.
When I send another email from working account it goes to outbox next to
previous one.
The problem is that when first message in outbox cannot be send, the
next one (regardless to proper smtp conf) cannot be send.

Any idea?

This is known behavior. (I won't call it a bug.) The Outbox is
implemented as a queue, which effectively means what you just described:
First come, first serve. Or, to put it in other words: The mails are
sent in the order they are written.

Your problem isn't the Outbox implementation anyway. Your problem is in
your settings. See above.

You mentioned yourself, one of the accounts has a wrong SMTP
configuration. So fix this. This is your real problem.

Hint: If a mail is stuck in Outbox for the reason mentioned above and
keeps other mails from being sent, just (re)move that message from
Outbox. Then hit the Send/Receive button and watch your stuck mails
being sent and leaving the Outbox. :)

If you move it to another folder, you can edit and resend it later.
Simply deleting the mail in question is the fastest solution, though...

...guenther

Dude, do I hate broken threading. :/  Right after finishing the entire
reply, some older follow ups caught my eye. Sending anyways...