Från: evolution-bounces lists ximian com [mailto:evolution-bounces lists ximian com] För Mi
Skickat: den 19 maj 2005 11:00
Till: Evolution List
Ämne: [Evolution] email sending problem

Hi All,
As you can see, I use Evo ver 2.0.4.
Maybe my problem has  resolved i newer versions of Evo.
I have configured 5 email accounts.
One of them has wrong smtp configuration.
Problem:
When I send an email from this account, it goes to outbox (and that is
ok)
It cannot be send because of wrong smtp conf.
When I send another email from working account it goes to outbox next to previous one. The problem is that
when first message in outbox cannot be send, the next one (regardless to proper smtp conf) cannot be send.

Any idea?

Michael Russak