Re: [Evolution] Problems connecting to Exchange server

You are correct. That means that OWA is enabled (maybe not on that
phyiscal server ie.. redirection is happening... which you will want to
look into). Before trying connector get the OWA web portal working.
Verify you can log in with username password ok, THEN try evolution.
Your username needs to be 'domain\ShortCN' so for example if the domain
was ACME and the userlogin name was smithj then "acme\smithj"