Re: [Evolution] move deleted messages

Am Montag, den 23.05.2005, 08:23 -0700 schrieb Kevin Van Workum:
I'd like to setup a filter that will move messages that I delete to a
"deleted" folder. Any suggestions?

happens automatically, just use the virtual "trash" folder... ;-)

no seriously, no idea. what about something like labelling a message
deleted (you know, one of these five colour labels; you can rename a
label in the preferences) and building a vfolder on this?
hmm. :-/

cheers,
andre

--