Re: [Evolution] Importing mails from v 1.4 to 2.0.4 on Debian

Check the archives, there are many descriptions of what you need to
backu pand what you need to restore.  You must've had an incomplete
backup, so it didn't find your old data.

At worst, just copy the mbox file to the new inbox location, do not run
any import thing, its just a waste of time.

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 10:00 -0500, RazaMetaL|Only The Good Die Young