[Evolution] Error While Fetching Mail

Hello,

I wanted to make a copy of my evolution mail and take it to my home machine from
my work machine.  I zipped up my Inbox directory and my Sent directory.  Ever
since doing that when I try to recieve mail at work I get this error:
Error While Fetching Mail
Cannot get POP summary: Operation now in progress.

I have no idea how doing my backups could cause this problem but I thought I
should mention it just in case.  Could it be permissions of files?  Can I just
delete some of the mbox.ev-summary files?

I know it is not a settings problem because I can get the mail ok from
home....however I was using Thunderbird because it is a windows box.

Thanks for any help.

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\