[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] GAL doesn't work at all

Welcome again :)

I did recompiled everything I can thing it releated to evolution ,
also I removed my exchange account and add it again

now I can see my calender and my tasks and also my contact (Thanks
alot), it was a migration bug

but as soon as I click in "Global Address List" it will display this message

Error loading addressbook.
We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either means you have
entered an incorrect URI, or the server is unreachable.

(I don't even think it tried to connect to GAL server) , I got my
server from outlook and I think I am sure about it (it works with
outlook)

also when this error message displaied I got this worning in the console

(evolution:18185): eab-widgets-WARNING **: EABView at present does not
support multiple writes on the "source" property.

Do anyone know what is the problem or how to debug it (as I said it
was working fine before I upgrade) ( I don't know how to use gdb so
don't ask me to use it)

also when I t add LDAP account and try to access it it will display

We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either means you have
entered an incorrect URI, or the LDAP server is unreachable.

but this address works fine with mozilla