[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] GAL doesn't work at all

now after upgrading to 2.2.1.1 I wasn't able to use GAL any more, every
time I add it and try to check my contact list or my task or my calendar
evolution immediately will display an error message saying it can't
connect to the server (or something like that)

Can you just check, your account information are proper.
Just to make sure that it's not a migration issue.

If not try to re-create the account.

anyone know what is the problem ?
I tried to debug it but it doesn't display any debug in the command line
and also I don't think it tried to connect to GAL

Looks like personal contacts and calendar, also not working for you,
not only GAL. So, you can set environment variable E2K_DEBUG=4 and run
evolution-exchange-storage, to get the debug traces.
(See http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml)

-Sushma.