[Evolution] Re: Evolution 2.2.2 freezes on adding a new contact/task/appointment

Ok so time for an update .....

I tried rebuilding evolution with --enable-debug this produced nothing
overly useful.

I have rebuilt the following all withoutl ldap support where appropriate.

evolution-data-server
gnome-panel
gnome-applets
evolution
contact-lookup-applet

Some more symptoms to add to the list, I can create a new addressbook
but not add any entries, I can subsequently not delete the addressbook
I create.

I can look contacts up using contact-lookup-applet 0.12 but see
nothing in the evolution contacts window ....

Any suggestions, even pointers greatly appreciated ....

Mark