Re: [Evolution] transfering evolution data between computers

You also need to copy the config data in gconf.  Copying over ~/.gconf/apps/evolution should suffice, but be sure to have gconfd shutdown on both machines first.

Using:

gconftool-2 --shutdown
(or maybe gconftool --shutdown on the old machine?)