Re: [Evolution] Importing from KMail -- Lost Messages

I can't imagine they should be that different.  Do the messages in question have any lines that begin with "From " inside them (in the raw message)?

Maybe kmail uses/honours "content-location", which evolution doesn't.

I'd be interested to see some example data to work out why it is doing this.