Re: [Evolution] New Messages Not Appearing

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 08:32 -0800, Glen Baker wrote:
I'm running 2.0.4 on a FC3 machine. A strange thing just happened: a
couple of messages got downloaded and the unread messages count shows
two new messages, however no new messages are displayed in the message
list pane.

If I go to the folder in question and look at the file manually (using
less, cat, xemacs, whatever) the new message *is* there.

Looks like something is out of sync...is there something I can do to
cause evo to refresh it's brains?

Try hitting the "Clear" button beside the Search box.
Try turning off View->"Hide Deleted Messages".

poc