FrÃn: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Esa Nurmi
Skickat: ti 2005-03-29 18:10
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Ãmne: [Evolution] Evolution does not show my email account

Hi all

For some reason, evolution faild  to display my  email account.
The account is shown correctly in Tools-Settings,
but Iis invisible in the mail window that only displays  the
"On this computer" and "Vfolders" folders.

Send/Receive appear to find the account, and seem to access
the mail server.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using version 2.0.4
of Evolution.

Br & TIA
Esa