Re: [Evolution] problems switching from 2.0.3 to 2.2.1: can't send email via imap
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Raul Acevedo <raul cantara com>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>, Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com>, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] problems switching from 2.0.3 to 2.2.1: can't send email via imap
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:36:05 -0500
On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 11:04 -0800, Raul Acevedo wrote:
This was over SMTP. (I have another bug filed because Connector always
crashes on me with 2.2.1.) I filed a bug and got an answer:
The fix is to change the SSL setting to "Whenever possible", since I'm
not really using SSL, but rather STARTTLS on my mail server. It was
probably a bug in 2.0.X that using "Always" worked at all.
It wasn't a bug afaik, I thought we fell back to TLS fejj if SSL failed?
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev