Re: [Evolution] Way to select various messages that are non-contigous in message pane?

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 18:47 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 11:02 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

How would I know that without reading the source? What other goodies are
hidden away and known only to the cognoscenti?

FWIW, those are standard keynav features in GNOME, they're not unique to
Evolution. GNOME keynav is pretty much fully documented here (although
Ctrl-Space seems to be missing for some reason):
http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/2.10/ch03.html

Thanks for that. I don't actually use GNOME so I'd be unlikely to come
across that info. Maybe it shoukd be referenced somewhere in the Evo
docs?

poc