Re: [Evolution] Way to select various messages that are non-contigous in message pane?

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 14:59 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

use ctrl+cursor keys to move, and ctrl+space to select.

use ctrl+button1 for mouse, or shift-select for a single range

Fascinating. I knew about the ctrl+button1 and shift-select, but not
about the ctrl+cursor and ctrl+space.

How would I know that without reading the source? What other goodies are
hidden away and known only to the cognoscenti?

I'm not beating on you Michael. Your comments are welcome, but once
again I come back to the age-old question: where's the searchable
reference manual?

Cheers

poc