Re: [Evolution] Multiple emails

Definitely upgrade first, 2.0.2 has major issues with almost everything and certainly with pop.

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 15:22 -0600, Mike Meyer wrote:
Andre,

	After further investigation, I believe the problem I am having may be
with communications between the POP server and my evolution client. I
have my email server not delete my email so that I can then
read it anywhere from the server.
	I have evolution fetch my email every 10 minutes. The server must not
have marked those emails as read. Then I would retreive it again in the
next 10 minutes or manual send/receive operation.

Where things are going wrong I don't really know. Will investigate
further.

Mike Meyer