Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 does not save my send mail

hi zio,

Am Donnerstag, den 17.03.2005, 15:18 +0100 schrieb zio budda:
Hi, I have a strange problem.
My home is on a NFS server. I have used Evolution-2.0 (Suse 9.2)
without problem, but since yestarday I have a strange problem:
Evolution does not save my sended email into "Send" Folder.

I don't know why. Others program works, only evolution-2.0 give me this error.

so does that ("other programs work) mean that your sent messages are
definitely in the file they should be saved to? (locally it would be
~/.evolution/mail/local/Sent, don't know your NFS...)

if the messages are in that file, check your search view in the search
bar right above the message list, perhaps you have any value in it?

if the messages aren't in that file,
1) check your outgoing filters so that you do not move any messages
automatically.
2) check your account preferences under "tools | settings | email
accounts | edit | defaults" and there, your default sent folder. perhaps
it's some other folder then the sent folder you thought of.

no idea otherwise. :-/

cheers,
andre

--