Re: [Evolution] Bug in encrypted "reply" mails?

hi ron,

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 14:23 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
seahorse caches it for me.

don't know anything bout that.

my guess: you did not enable automatical encryption to yourself in your
account preferences.

When I "Show Email Source" an email in Sent, I see an encrypted
message.

as it should be.

What do I need to encrypt it to myself again, for?

if you only encrypt the message to the public key of the recipient, only
the recipient will be able to open it with his/her private key. so if
you don't do, you won't be able to read the message again in your sent
folder - you cannot open it because you do not have the private key of
your recipient. :-)

cheers,
andre

--