Re: [Evolution] Getting custom signature to be default with new message

you just edit the signatures, either from the 'add new signature' button on the account settings, or in the composer settings.

then set the signature you want on the account settings - it is per-account.

2.0.2 may have a bug that doesn't save the setting properly, so you may need to upgrade.