Re: [Evolution] Getting custom signature to be default with new message
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: "John Moore (Linux Server)" <database1 qualitycareforchildren org>
- Cc: Evolution Posting <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Getting custom signature to be default with new message
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:55:57 +0800
you just edit the signatures, either from the 'add new signature' button on the account settings, or in the composer settings.
then set the signature you want on the account settings - it is per-account.
2.0.2 may have a bug that doesn't save the setting properly, so you may need to upgrade.
On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 12:27 -0500, John Moore (Linux Server) wrote:
Is there anyway to have the custom signature that I created in Evolution to "stick" every time I compose a new message. I found the setting for html but there seems to be no way to have your created signature appear as the default (which is currently "None"). Thanks for your help.
Quality Care for Children
Database Server: Fedora Core 3
] [Thread Prev