Re: [Evolution] calendar broken for me in 2.0.2

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 18:00 -0800, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 09:51 +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
############
Type mismatch: Expected `int' got `float' for
key /apps/evolution/calendar/display/month_hpane_position
##########

Start up gconf-editor

Expand down to apps/evolution/calendar/display

Either change the type for month_hpane_position to int, or delete it and
recreate it as an int.

Lonnie

Thanks for that tip, Lonnie.  I did as you suggested and, to me, it
seems that it already is an int (integer).  To make sure that I'm
reading it right here is the output of the calendar part of
'apps/evolution/calendar/display' section in the gconf-editor where the
format is the section, type & value:

################
/apps/evolution/calendar/display/hpane_position
integer
400

/apps/evolution/calendar/display/month_hpane_position
integer
32000

/apps/evolution/calendar/display/month_vpane_position
integer
150

/apps/evolution/calendar/display/primary_calendar
string
1109138192 8444 5 server ltsp

/apps/evolution/calendar/display/selected_calendars
list
string
1109138192 8444 5 server ltsp

To me that says that all the calendar display features are set as int
with respective values.  Is that how it reads?

FYI: my install is K12LTSP built on FC3, which is why the reference to
ltsp in the last two settings above, but why they have that is beyond
me ;-)  I get Evo from either the K12LTSP Apt and Yum repositories or
the Fedora repositories they recommend.

Not sure how to proceed from here with that output appearing to say that
I already have in place what you were suggesting?

Regards, Gavin.