[Evolution] calendar broken for me in 2.0.2

Hi group, returning to your company after a considerable break from
lurking on this list after upgrading from Evo 1.0.8 on RH8 (I know, I
was lost in the wilderness for a long time) to now use Evo 2.0.2 on FC3
platform :-)

The reason for my mail is that my calendar in the new Evo seems broken
and I need some pointers where to look to fix it.  The only display that
I have is the whole year at once and when I click on 'day' view it
highlights today within the year view; and, when I click on 'week' view
it highlights this week within the year view; and, so on.  The best clue
to this is that sometimes I get this error message when changing to
calendar:

############
Type mismatch: Expected `int' got `float' for
key /apps/evolution/calendar/display/month_hpane_position

Now I can't tell you for sure whether this was always the case or
whether it happened after I tried importing my old calendar into the new
Evo.  I think I tried the import before I even looked at the calendar so
that's why I'm not sure whether that broke it - either way the error
message will give one of you gurus a clue to where I need to fix it ;-)
Thanks.

Regards, Gavin.