Re: [Evolution] default apps for opening file attachments are missing

Start with gnome-control-center.  You can also use gnome-default-applications-properties, but control center is the one you'd use first.

Paul

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 11:04 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 22:05 -0400, Adolfo Bello wrote:
> Start a Gnome session and right click on a file of the type you want
> create a program association. Select Properties->Open With and click
> on
> the button Add. There you can add the application to handle the
> selected
> file type.

Can anyone tell me the magic Gnome component that handles this, for
those of us not using the Gnome desktop?

poc