Re: [Evolution] Calendar tries to connect to old exchange server

Your GC server (global catalog server) remains the same?

-Sushma.

Ki Johnsen wrote:

We recently got a new exchange server, a different physical machine with
a new IP, hostname, etc.  I went into my evolution account settings and
changed "Receiving Mail"->Configuration->"Exchange Server" and
"Receiving Options->"Exchange Server"->"Public Folder server" to point
to the new exchange server.
Mail works fine, but the calendar seems to be trying to connect to the
old exchange server still.  Autocompletion is also not working, and I
suspect it is the same problem.  Anyone dealt with this before?

I'm running:
        FreeBSD 5.3-Release
        Evolution 2.0.3
        ximian-connector 2.0.3