Re: [Evolution] mark as unread removed from context menu?

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 14:16 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 13:09 -0500, Chris Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 13:54 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 12:46 -0500, Chris Williams wrote:
Hi All,

I've noticed that there is no longer an option on the right-click menu
to mark a message as read or unread.  In fact, if I manage to mark a
message as unread, I cannot change it back to read manually unless I go
to another folder and come back to the one I was in.  I'm using Evo
2.2.0 on Fedora Core 2.  Has anyone else seen this problem?  This is
happening with all of my IMAP accounts which are spread out over a
couple of servers.

Edit->"Mark as Unread"

or Shift-Ctrl-K.

Thanks Patrick,

I knew about the shortcut, what I should have also mentioned originally
is that the option is greyed out/inoperable until, as JPR pointed out,
you change messages.

Yes, I've seen that, but only occasionally. It usually seems to work.

I think it only happens if the message changes state while you are
viewing it.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>