Re: [Evolution] mark as unread removed from context menu?
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Chris Williams <williach students armstrong edu>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] mark as unread removed from context menu?
- Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:56:17 -0500
On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 12:46 -0500, Chris Williams wrote:
I've noticed that there is no longer an option on the right-click menu
to mark a message as read or unread. In fact, if I manage to mark a
message as unread, I cannot change it back to read manually unless I go
to another folder and come back to the one I was in. I'm using Evo
2.2.0 on Fedora Core 2. Has anyone else seen this problem? This is
happening with all of my IMAP accounts which are spread out over a
couple of servers.
We have reports on both. You don't need to change folders, just the
message selected (ie go back and forth).
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev