Re: [Evolution] Logic behind a line through deleted messages and copying them to Trash?

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 10:06 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
I am aware that I can hide deleted messages and thereby "remove" the
messages having a line through them from view.  But it would seem that
there would be some usefulness to viewing them otherwise there would
be
no option to seeing them.

So as you can undelete them without having to switch to the Trash
folder.

poc