[Evolution] Birthday column in address book

Is there a way to add a birthday column in the address book -> Phone
Because when you right click in add column, you can see that there is no
birthday column available, so I was wondering if there is an hidden way
of doing so :)

I can't remember if I was able to do that before in a previous version
of Evolution or if it was in Outlook.

Thxs in advance

Gentoo GNU/Linux on mobile AMD Duron(tm) Processor ( 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 )
11:20:55 up 1:36, 3 users, 0.54, 0.31, 0.17