[Evolution] Evo 2.0x + RSS Feed Recommendation

Hi All,
        Since I upgraded to evo 2.0, I found that I start missing the RSS
reader from evo 1.4. Although many of you may welcome the demise of the
rss reader, I am not pne of them.

But then, I rant and then I live on.

Hence, comes the next question. Which client do you guys recommend?

I've looked at Snownews(Console based) Nice but sucked at the same time
(Don't misunderstand, I love the CLI but in this case, this being my own
laptop I rather use a graphical client)

I've also seen bloglines, which is really cool and nice. But the thing
is, one needs an (online) account with them etc..etc..

So.. Does anyone has any others to suggest? Please do so that I can take
my pick.

ps: I've looked through freshmeat, but I guess it's better to hear from
ppl who actually has experience and tried the app out alry.

Thanks

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz